If you select the right real estate agent, selling your home doesn't have to be a stressful and unpleasant experience. You want an agent that will communicate with you on a regular basis, keeping you totally informed every step of the way.
We have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the selling process and reduce the stress and bad experiences.
You may want to know the steps you will go through to sell your home.
Here is a brief overview of the selling process:
1. First, we meet with you to begin the process of giving you the pertinent information involved in selling your home. This will also give you the opportunity to get to know us, and for us to get to know you. Mutual trust is a must for a successful sale. As your listing agent, our loyalty is to you. Therefore, any information you give us is confidential.
2. We will review with you the various forms that will be used, and answer your questions.
3. When you are ready to list your home, we will meet again, and we will gather the information we need to list your home.
4. We will discuss the desired listing price of your home, and compare it to a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) to arrive at the final listing price.
5. We will ask to see and copy various forms from the original purchase of your home, if you have them.
6. We will then take photographs, measure your home and place the sign and lockbox at the property.
7. We will ask you to be available to us by phone at all times, and we will contact you at least weekly, or sooner if the need arises. Communication is extremely important in the selling process.
8. When an offer is received, you will be notified immediately, and we will review it with you, give advice and advise the prospective buyer of your decision.
9. When an offer is accepted by you, we will be there for you through the closing process to guide your every step.
Raleigh and the Triangle Area are on about every list out there for places to Live, Work and Play! If you are in the market for a new home, or new to the area contact us ASAP so we can help you in your search
Our Professional Listing Services can't be beaten! We list and sell homes of all price ranges in the Triangle, and would LOVE to help you sell your home.
Our Commercial Division can help you with anything in regards to Sales or Purchasing for Existing or new Buildings, Commercial Leasing (New and Renewals) and Land for Development.
Whether you are looking for investment properties/real estate, or for a new (or Forever!) home, Raleigh and the Triangle area are where you want to be! We have a full range of properties to fit everyone's tastes here, great Condos for sale in downtown Raleigh, Like the West at North luxury complex, or the PNC Building in the heart of Downtown, plus many more coming all the time. If you prefer urban living, but more space, consider homes for sale Inside the Beltline (ITB), such as in the Five Points, Cameron Village, or North Hills communities. We have many estate homes as well in the area in areas in Midtown including North Raleigh, Bedford, Wakefield, Hasentree and Heritage.
Keep up with the Raleigh real estate market and local happenings by subscribing to our monthly newsletter.
(Your address remains confidential with us and we promise: no spam ever!) Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for breaking news and posts about living local!
Golden Realty is ready to answer any of your specific questions about buying real estate or selling real estate in Raleigh and in the Triangle.
Contact us today and let us know how we can help you meet your real estate goals!